Tuesday 26 January 2010

Re-Vamped the blog!!

As you probably already can see I've re-vamped the blog, thanks to Emma, who is always there when I need her =D So again thanks Em!!
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm very excited that Kellan Smexy Lutz is going to be starting a new project soon... *cheers* I'm not sure if it's confirmed yet but I'm hoping it will be because i've got my hopes up already haha! Oh so the project is called "First Love then Marriage" It's a romantic comedy, and he will star along side Mandy Moore as her husband and Gwenyth Paltrow's mum Blythe Danner and Christopher Walken. Here's a quote I found "The film centers around Mandy's marriage counselor character, who after finding out her parents have separated, does all she can to bring them back together, to the detriment of her own new marriage" (http://www.hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/) It's being directed by Dermot Mulroney who directed my best friends wedding so it sounds promising!

Ofcourse I'm excited, (because it's Kellan) but what about you guys, what do you think? Do you think he'll be able to take on this role and do it justice? Because not everything is based on good looks, and a scumptious body... *sigh* lol!!
Comment and let me know =D


No comments:

Post a Comment